Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for the Union of Forces: Abadi seeks to gather political consensus between the government and

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Deputy for the Union of Forces: Abadi seeks to gather political consensus between the government and Empty Deputy for the Union of Forces: Abadi seeks to gather political consensus between the government and

Post by lonelyintexas Tue 03 Nov 2015, 5:29 pm

Deputy for the Union of Forces: Abadi seeks to gather political consensus between the government and the blocks

Tuesday November 32 015 21:58

MP from the Union of National Forces Mohammed Halbusi, Tuesday, that the prime minister Haider al-Abadi seeking a political consensus between the government and the political blocs collection, as he pointed to a gap between the government and al-Abadi.

Said Halbusi in an interview with Alsumaria's News, said that "the meeting held yesterday between the Prime Minister and the leaders of the political blocs in the House of Representatives, was Abadi, which seeks political consensus and coordination between the government and these blocks collection," explaining that "the blocks, whether the Union of Forces or other, have the positions of the acts and decisions taken by the government, including the displaced people on the political agreement. " 

The Halbusi, that "there is a gap between the blocks and Abadi, which seeks to heal the attitudes between the two parties," adding that "the blocks previously given time for the government to resolve the deepening crisis was not solved."

The prime minister Haider al-Abadi said the National Alliance and the Union of National Forces, on Tuesday, his commitment to the government program and Amadah reforms and the fight against "corrupt"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 9:13 am