Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Clinton Defends Big Banks & Repeal of Glass Steagall

Lobo
    Lobo

Clinton Defends Big Banks & Repeal of Glass Steagall Empty Clinton Defends Big Banks & Repeal of Glass Steagall

Post by Lobo Wed 06 Jan 2016, 9:43 am

Clinton Defends Big Banks & Repeal of Glass Steagall

Posted on January 6, 2016 by Martin Armstrong

Hillary’s big money comes from NY bankers. Guess what; Hillary is defending the bankers as sis her husband. Hillary claims she would endorse an approach that would break up large banks if they take excessive risks. That is very vague. However, Hillary has also stated bluntly that reinstating Glass-Steagall would not address the types of institutions that have risen since the law was written in the 1930s. It was Goldman Sachs and the birth of Transactional Banking that the Clinton’s championed not to mention she and Bill made student loans non-dischargeable in bankruptcy. It was the Clintons who also opened the door which led to the housing bubble in 2007 wiping out the middle class. Nobody calls her out on this shit showing how biased the press really is these days (not the journalists as much as the editors)..

This entry was posted in Uncategorized by Martin Armstrong. Bookmark the permalink.

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 10:03 am