Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Expert proposes solutions to address the financial crisis, the most important land titling for bypas

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Expert proposes solutions to address the financial crisis, the most important land titling for bypas Empty Expert proposes solutions to address the financial crisis, the most important land titling for bypas

Post by Rocky Thu 07 Jan 2016, 9:45 am

Expert proposes solutions to address the financial crisis, the most important land titling for bypassing them

Date: 01/07/2016 17:31
     | Hits: 95

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Information / special / ..
    I suggest economist Basil al-Obeidi, on Thursday, a number of solutions to address the economic situation in the country, the most important land titling for bypassing the converter and sex farmland to housing, and denied reports that a large body of manipulation on reserves of the Central Bank.
    He said al-Obeidi told / information / "The solutions include activating electrical power resulting from the debt of the citizens and the state, amounting to about six trillion dinars, while the state can collected through the reduction of 25% of the debt and makes them willing to pay as it provides about four trillion dinars to the state budget."
    He added that "indiscriminate sale of land to bypassing them by citizens and transforming the sex of farmland to residential contribute Brphi financial budget funds, state aid to overcome the current crisis."
    He continued that "the government is obliged to levy advances and deposits, real estate and land plots granted to employees to help the state overcome the financial Haunted by offering Trgbeh Offers forcing staff to pay," pointing out that "the activation of the local product protection and activation of the industrial and agricultural sector law also contributes to the provision of substantial funds of the general budget." .
    Obeidi said that "the financial reserves of the Central Bank is estimated at about $ 59 billion and exposure portends economic disaster lead to the fact that famine in the country," denying "reports that a large body on the Iraqi government to borrow from the financial reserve of the Central Bank." Finished / 25's
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 9:45 pm