Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil reveal an amendment to certain paragraphs of the licensing rounds decade

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil reveal an amendment to certain paragraphs of the licensing rounds decade Empty Oil reveal an amendment to certain paragraphs of the licensing rounds decade

Post by Rocky Sun 10 Jan 2016, 8:16 am

[ltr]Oil reveal an amendment to certain paragraphs of the licensing rounds decades[/ltr]

Since 01.10.2016 at 11:15 (GMT Baghdad)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - scales News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Revealed a spokesman for the Oil Ministry, Assem Jihad, on Sunday, for the modification of some of the paragraphs of licensing rounds decades to serve the interest of the ministry, as he emphasized that the ministry has developed a plan for the development of oil fields for more than twenty years.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Jihad said L / scales News /, that "there is an amendment to certain paragraphs of the oil licensing rounds decades to serve the orientations of the ministry and the national interest and the benefit of Iraq," noting that "the ministry is reviewing contracts with international companies."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that "some of the paragraphs, which sees the ministry that they need to be reviewed will be adjusted," adding that "these tours is a service concluded by the ministry with international companies aim to develop oil fields and the introduction of modern technology and benefit from the experience of those companies and investments that poured in this area decades ".[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said, "Thanks to these contracts the ministry has made ​​to increase oil production in the oil fields," adding, "it was a plan for the development of oil fields for more than twenty years."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Commission on oil and energy parliamentary called, earlier, joint-stock companies in licensing rounds to a new dialogue to diagnose the defect and the diversion of money to affect the state budget points. Ended 29/4 etable[/ltr]
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 3:32 pm