Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Chocolate-Dipped Cones

Lobo
    Lobo

Chocolate-Dipped Cones Empty Chocolate-Dipped Cones

Post by Lobo Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:21 pm

Chocolate-Dipped Cones Img80l
    Chocolate-Dipped Cones
    Chocolate-Dipped Cones Rating

Read Reviews

Write a Review
    Prep Time: 35 minutes
    Cook Time: 5 minutes
    Servings: 10
    A chocolate-dipped waffle cone filled with your favorite ice cream is an extra-special treat. You will have a little melted chocolate left over, but starting with extra makes the dipping process easier.

Ingredients:

• 10 oz. semisweet chocolate, finely chopped
    • 10 Waffle Cones
    • Your favorite ice cream

Related Recipes

Directions:

Put the chocolate in the top pan of a double boiler set over but not touching barely simmering water in the bottom pan. Melt the chocolate, stirring occasionally, until smooth. Remove from the heat.

Hold a cone upright over the melted chocolate. Spoon 2 Tbs. of the chocolate into the cone. Using a small offset spatula, spread the chocolate so it coats the inside of the cone. Turn the cone upside down and gently shake to remove the excess chocolate. Dip the edge of the cone into the chocolate, coating about 1/2 inch of the cone rim. Turn the cone upright and allow the chocolate to drip down the sides. Repeat with the remaining cones.

Place the cones in a bowl of uncooked rice and freeze until firm, about 5 minutes. Fill the cones with ice cream. Makes 10 dipped cones.
    Williams-Sonoma Kitchen.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:05 pm