Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Rocky Road Fudge

Lobo
    Lobo

Rocky Road Fudge Empty Rocky Road Fudge

Post by Lobo Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:52 am

Rocky Road Fudge Img67l
    Rocky Road Fudge
    Rocky Road Fudge Translucent
    Be the first to Write a Review
    Prep Time: 10 minutes
    Cook Time: 3 minutes
    Servings: 16
    This delicious sweet treat known as rocky road fudge contains 3 key ingredients: chocolate chips, marshmallows and chopped nuts.

Ingredients:

• 1/2 teaspoon vegetable oil
    • 3 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
    • 2 cups coarsely chopped walnuts
    • 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
    • 1 can (14 fluid ounces) sweetened condensed milk
    • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract

Directions:

Before you start
    Be sure an adult is nearby to help.

Line an 8-inch square baking pan with aluminum foil, gently pressing the foil into the corners and letting the foil hang over the sides.

Soak a paper towel with the vegetable oil and use it to rub over the foil.

Set aside 1/2 cup of the mini marshmallows and 1/2 cup of the walnuts.

Melt the chocolate
    Put the chocolate chips and condensed milk in a microwavable bowl and microwave on high for 1 minute. Stir with a rubber spatula. If the chips are not melted, return to the microwave 1 or 2 times for 30 seconds each, stirring after each time, just until the chocolate is melted. Do not let the chocolate get too hot.

Mix the ingredients
    Using the rubber spatula, gently stir the vanilla extract, 3 cups of the marshmallows and 1 1/2 cups of the walnuts into the chocolate mixture. Using the spatula, scrape the chocolate mixture into the prepared baking pan. Spread it out evenly and smooth the top.

Decorate and chill
    Sprinkle the fudge with the reserved marshmallows and walnuts and gently press them into the surface. Cover the pan with plastic wrap and refrigerate until firm, at least 30 minutes.

Lift the foil to remove the fudge from the pan and peel away the foil. Cut the fudge into 16 pieces. Makes 16 squares.

Adapted from Williams-Sonoma Sweet Treats, by Carolyn Beth Weil (Simon & Schuster, 2006).

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:20 am