Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Wait on God

csd9013
    csd9013

Wait on God Empty Wait on God

Post by csd9013 Sat 16 Jan 2016, 7:37 am

"The Lord is good to those who wait for Him, to the soul who seeks Him. It is good that one should hope and wait quietly for the salvation of the Lord." Lamentations 3:25-26, NKJV

I have had some doctor's appointments in my life. I would go to the front desk and the nurse would confirm who I am, confirm my appointment and say, "Good morning Mr. Trippett, please have a seat. The doctor will be with you in a moment". We can get a lot from this. They confirmed who Iwas. They also confirmed the appointment was set. Once, that was done, being seen by the doctor was without question going to happen. I am going to be taken care of, and now, it is only a matter of the wait.

My friend, you have been confirmed to be in Christ, and you are God's son. You have made every step required. You have done all you know to do. His plan for you is set. Now, it is a matter of waiting on an eternal and sovereign God, Who's highest priority is His perfect will for you. It may be trying, but know that the longer something is prepared, the better it will be.

"What do I do while I wait?" The same thing you would do while you wait to see the doctor. Continue to maximize your time and prepare for what is to come. Enjoy life and be thankful for what God is doing in it. Do not complain because it can lead you into becoming your own physician.

Remain expecting to receive and praise Him. Be encouraged to hope and wait quietly on God. Let God fix it. He is coming to see you and He is bringing all that He is with Him. He is always on time.

Confession: I will wait on the Lord! I will not be moved from standing on His word. I will not be moved from what He has specifically spoken to me about my life and my situation. It is a good thing to hope and wait quietly, confidently on the Lord. You will fix it. I will praise God in advance. He will be right on time!
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Wait on God Empty Re: Wait on God

Post by Neno Sat 16 Jan 2016, 2:36 pm

It is a good thing to hope and wait quietly, confidently on the Lord.

Patience.... study

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 4:51 pm