Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary economy reveal the goal of the Ministry of Oil and behind the reduced prices for refor

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary economy reveal the goal of the Ministry of Oil and behind the reduced prices for refor Empty Parliamentary economy reveal the goal of the Ministry of Oil and behind the reduced prices for refor

Post by Rocky Sun 17 Jan 2016, 11:37 am

Parliamentary economy reveal the goal of the Ministry of Oil and behind the reduced prices for reformulated gasoline

1/17/16

BAGHDAD / ... revealed the decision of the economic and investment commission parliamentary Harith Chanchal, Sunday, about the reason for the reduction of the oil ministry for the price of reformulated gasoline, among because the ministry directed to cancel the gasoline "normal" and make gas stations equip citizens improved gasoline exclusively.

Said Chanchal for "Eye Iraq News" that "the reason for the reduction of the oil ministry for the price of reformulated gasoline to 750 dinars back for directed the ministry to cancel the gasoline" normal "which equips at a price of 450 dinars," adding that "demand for reformulated gasoline is very low due to high prices."

He said the economic and investment commission decision that "The oil ministry wants to unify the quality of gasoline and make gas stations equipped exclusively with gasoline Enhanced citizens," adding that "this decision will win the oil ministry, but it would hurt the Iraqi people because of high gasoline prices."

A spokesman for the Oil Ministry, Assem Jihad, earlier, that the ministry decided to reduce the price of a liter of gasoline Enhanced High-octane to 750 dinars, while noting that the stations equipped for this type of gasoline will start the new Baltsairh as of Sunday.

Jihad said for "Eye Iraq News", that "the oil ministry decided to reduce the price of a liter of gasoline excellent high octane to 750 dinars instead of 950 dinars, so as to facilitate the purchase of the citizens of the material the lowest price."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 7:50 pm