Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Economic impact of reduced parliamentary warns Iraq of its gold on the national economy

Hkp1
    Hkp1
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Economic impact of reduced parliamentary warns Iraq of its gold on the national economy Empty Economic impact of reduced parliamentary warns Iraq of its gold on the national economy

Post by Hkp1 Tue 29 Jan 2013, 10:42 am

Economic impact of reduced parliamentary warns Iraq of its gold on the national economy

Tuesday, 29 January 2013 17: 28

The parliamentary Economic Committee warned of the impact of the Iraq to reduce its gold on the national economy.

He said the decision of the Commission to each agency mohama Khalil Iraq [where] that "reducing Iraq to score gold means there is inflation, and improper political Iraqi economy, therefore we say that give clear signals that the economic policy of Iraq is not in the right direction at this stage".

"We hope that there is no impact on the Iraqi economy," he said, adding that "Iraq reserves last year only four to five tons of gold, today is 32 tonnes of gold, and in the distant future will have an impact, because the gold sovereign Iraqi currency balance, and works to preserve the value of the Iraqi dinar, this is the responsibility of the Central Bank".

According to data from the International Monetary Fund last Friday that Iraq reduce its holdings of gold by a quarter to 29.9 tons in a month last November 2012, after efforts to strengthen reserves recently.

According to the monthly statistics report issued by holdings increased Fund 9.6 tons in the months of September and October to total up to 24.5 tonnes before falling in November and December data are not available for Iraq ".

And came after months of a significant increase in the holdings of Iraq is the first for years.

Baghdad reserves small compared with the United States which have the largest holdings at all, size 3318 tons, but Iraq remains ranked forty-fourth, more than 115 countries, a list of the holdings of gold to the International Monetary Fund

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    notazbad2000
    notazbad2000
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Economic impact of reduced parliamentary warns Iraq of its gold on the national economy Empty Re: Economic impact of reduced parliamentary warns Iraq of its gold on the national economy

Post by notazbad2000 Tue 29 Jan 2013, 12:18 pm

I was doing the math on this earlier...if it is correct, with 3318 tons in the US that comes to about $169,881,600,000.00 vs the amount I saw in an article yesterday. It had the US at 8133 tons for $312,307,200,000.00.

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
    Martin Luther King Jr., Strength to Love, 1963

Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Economic impact of reduced parliamentary warns Iraq of its gold on the national economy Empty Re: Economic impact of reduced parliamentary warns Iraq of its gold on the national economy

Post by Screwball Wed 30 Jan 2013, 2:41 am

with all countries increasing gold reserves, why would they not increase theirs! doesnt make sense! sounds like a pile of shite!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:31 am