Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil is seeking to convene a national conference of clean energy in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil is seeking to convene a national conference of clean energy in Iraq Empty Oil is seeking to convene a national conference of clean energy in Iraq

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Jan 2016, 3:57 am

Oil is seeking to convene a national conference of clean energy in Iraq

Monday January 18 2016

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Alsumaria News / Baghdad Development announced Center for Energy and Water, Monday, as the pursuit of the Oil Ministry to the National Conference of clean energy in Iraq, while stressing attention to major national issues in the areas of energy and water.

The development of energy and water center in a statement Alsumaria News that "received oil minister, Adel Abdul-Mahdi discussed during his meeting with the President of the Development Center for Energy and Water Laith inch preparations for the National Conference of clean energy in Iraq to be held by the center in coordination with the ministry."

He added that the center "Abdul-Mahdi stressed that the interest in the establishment of such conferences at present commensurate global environmental trends."

For his part, he stressed that "the Centre sought an inch in collaboration with civil society organizations and institutions involved in major national attention to issues in the areas of energy and water."

The Development Center for Energy and Water held a major conference in October 2015 for the marshes and launched his campaign Ohuarna life.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 9:11 pm