Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Adviser for "creating" issued a clarification on the message "Port Iran" to Ebadi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Adviser for "creating" issued a clarification on the message "Port Iran" to Ebadi Empty Adviser for "creating" issued a clarification on the message "Port Iran" to Ebadi

Post by Rocky Fri 22 Jan 2016, 9:04 am

Adviser for "creating" issued a clarification on the message "Port Iran" to Ebadi

Friday 22-01-2016 | 3:52:28

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    end
    Twilight News / denied the National Center for Justice legal adviser to the residents of Liberty, the existence of cases of mandatory detention of two Iranians inside the camp.
    The Iranian woman said her name Mah Munir Iran Boer sent a message via Twilight News, to the Prime Minister and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces Haider al-Abadi he demanded the release of her two brothers, two by being held message is mandatory the Iranian MKO in Camp "to Bertie" in the capital, Baghdad .
    Iran said Pour in the text of the message received for Twilight News, he said that the two brothers to me, namely Ahmed Reda Iran Port and Mohammad Reza Iran Port currently detained at the PMOI in Camp Liberty (Liberty) who had left Iran in December (December) in 2002 to Turkey to them continuing on to Canada or to the European country in search of work and a bright future and happy for them. Unfortunately, the way they cut pirate PMOI in Turkey and took them to the former Camp Ashraf in Iraq deceptively false promise Baissalhma to their destination. "
    In response to this talk, Mohammed Abdul Ghani Shaykhli director of the National Center for Justice International Legal Adviser to the residents of Camp Liberty, said in an interview with Twilight News, "eternal intrigued me and my deep broadcast so articles on hypothetical statements assume bad intentions, that all the charges that are forwarded to the members of the Organization of Mujahideen create living in the Liberty camp is nothing but pure slander, and false allegations and repeating the same lies that the Iranian regime Echtlgaha not aimed against them, but the justification for the killings, which targeted previously, as well as the boot to kill them and later handed over to Iran. "
    "What is surprising is the harmony Ms. Mah Munir Port Iran with the intentions of the Iraqi government and the government of the mullahs in Tehran and their statements to annihilate the Iranian Resistance after the Iraqi government's attempts brutal bombardment and militia to Camp Liberty."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 8:51 pm