Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Finance Minister: Start regardless of the federal budget allocations to ministries and provinces

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance Minister: Start regardless of the federal budget allocations to ministries and provinces Empty Finance Minister: Start regardless of the federal budget allocations to ministries and provinces

Post by Rocky Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:14 pm

Finance Minister: Start regardless of the federal budget allocations to ministries and provinces

03/30/2013 - 3:38 pm |

Ministry of Finance announced on Saturday the launch exchange allocations of the federal fiscal budget of ministries and provinces.
    The finance minister said the agency Ali Shukri in a statement that "he was firing exchange the general budget of the ministries and all provinces," adding that "exchange will start as of today."
    The Presidency of the Republic has ratified 24 of the current month on the fiscal budget law of the state, which was approved by the House of Representatives on 7 from the same month a majority despite the boycott of the Iraqi List and the Kurdistan Alliance for the hearing.
    For his part, the Kurdistan Alliance, announced his intention to appeal the budget to the Federal Court because of a dispute over dues of foreign oil companies operating in the Kurdistan region.

MP him Farhad Atrushi talks to include the extension in the budget after the agreement on the dues of the oil companies operating in Kurdistan

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Sat Sep 28, 2024 2:08 pm