Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Kuwait deducted from Iraq, thousands of oil wells

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kuwait deducted from Iraq, thousands of oil wells Empty Kuwait deducted from Iraq, thousands of oil wells

Post by Rocky Mon 01 Apr 2013, 10:01 am

Kuwait deducted from Iraq, thousands of oil wells

Follow-up - and babysit -

MP for the coalition of state law, Mansur al-Tamimi, the Iraqi Foreign Ministry to take a quick about the excesses of the State of Kuwait on the land in the province of Basra.

Tamimi said the "State of Kuwait took more than six kilometers deep into Iraqi territory and seized hundreds of thousands of oil wells and displaced hundreds of families in the Iraqi province of Basra."

Tamimi called the Foreign Ministry that "have a clear and unified position," and urged its minister Hoshyar Zebari to "let personal differences with his government to be the Minister of Foreign Affairs and office represents the position of the people and the current government."

The homes of a number of citizens in the Umm Qasr area located within the path of the border line of demarcation plans to put the Kuwaiti government, has asked these citizens evacuate their homes two weeks ago. The UN Security Council issued in 1993 Resolution No. / 833 / which requires demarcation of the border between Kuwait and Iraq, the extended length of about 216 km, and led the implementation of resolution partially under the previous regime to deduct large swathes of Iraqi territory in my part of Safwan and Umm Qasr and incorporation into the territory Kuwaiti

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.alrayy.com
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Kuwait deducted from Iraq, thousands of oil wells Empty Re: Kuwait deducted from Iraq, thousands of oil wells

Post by zimi31 Mon 01 Apr 2013, 10:42 am

Guess they haven't heard this been settled :bball:
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Kuwait deducted from Iraq, thousands of oil wells Empty Re: Kuwait deducted from Iraq, thousands of oil wells

Post by Neno Mon 01 Apr 2013, 12:07 pm

Tamimi said the "State of Kuwait took more than six kilometers deep into
    Iraqi territory and seized hundreds of thousands of oil wells and
    displaced hundreds of families in the Iraqi province of Basra."
    Man, Kuwait got back plenty of their share. I see good things coming out of this... ;).. ;)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 18 May 2024, 3:28 am