Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The start of the financial and Finance Forum Alastosmarltazizalhmol with the participation of Iraqi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The start of the financial and Finance Forum Alastosmarltazizalhmol with the participation of Iraqi  Empty The start of the financial and Finance Forum Alastosmarltazizalhmol with the participation of Iraqi

Post by Rocky Thu 28 Jan 2016, 7:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]     [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]   Economy News / Sharm el-Sheikh .... 

Work started Finance Forum and financial Alastosmarltazizalhmol and Alastaqraromkavhh terrorism, organized by the Central Bank of Egypt in cooperation with the Union of Arab Banks and the Federation of Egyptian Banks.
    And participate in the Forum and delegations representing banking and financial institutions in the Arab countries, including the Iraqi private banks association represented by its president and Wadih Handal. 
    And discusses the Forum, which is held under the auspices of the Governor of the Central Bank of Egypt Tarek Hassan Amer, over three days, research and studies on banking and banking Doralamassat in support of small and medium enterprises and Alastaqrarwalnamwalaguetsada Arab countries, as well as a joint Arab vision in the field of combating the financing of terrorism.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Views 12   Date Added 01/28/2016 - 13:04   Last updated 01/28/2016 - 13:02   No. Content 1905

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 06 Jun 2024, 2:28 pm