Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil sent a circular to its graduates on institutes

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil sent a circular to its graduates on institutes Empty Oil sent a circular to its graduates on institutes

Post by Rocky Tue 02 Feb 2016, 7:37 am

[ltr]Oil sent a circular to its graduates on institutes[/ltr]
    [ltr]Economy and Tenders[/ltr]
     Since 01.02.2016 at 14:30 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - scales News[/ltr]
    [ltr]And it directed the Ministry of Oil Tamamaa to national companies to illustrate the need for the appointment of graduates of the oil training institutes.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Appoints graduates oil institutes in Baghdad, Basra and Kirkuk and Baiji centrally according to the needs of the oil companies in the public sector after graduation directly to the fact that those institutes belonging to the Ministry of Oil.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Jihad said L / balance News /, that "the appointment of graduates depends on the availability of grades allocated by the Ministry of Finance, and therefore are appointed in companies and institutions, each according to their need and gradually depending on the availability of grades as he put it."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Jihad said that "the non-arrival of the grades by the Ministry of Finance, and provides financial allocation for the appointment of graduates have delayed orders for appointment issue," stressing that "the ministry announced from time to time for the grades for the appointment, and therefore priority to graduates of the oil training institutes."[/ltr]
    [ltr]And that "The ministry is obliged to appoint all graduates of institutes case the financial allocation and job grades from the Ministry of Finance."[/ltr]

[ltr]The graduates of the oil training institutes in Baghdad and the provinces have graduated in June 2015, after studying for two years in those institutions did not set any order issued to them according to what was in place Sabaka.anthy 29 / P 40[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:26 pm