Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil set a direct date for 1450 graduates of the oil institutes

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil set a direct date for 1450 graduates of the oil institutes Empty Oil set a direct date for 1450 graduates of the oil institutes

Post by Rocky Thu 15 Apr 2021, 8:04 am

Oil set a direct date for 1450 graduates of the oil institutes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

On Thursday, the Ministry of Oil announced that 1450 graduates of oil institutes will be directly enrolled in oil companies.   
    "We announce directly to oil companies the implementation of administrative procedures to direct (1450) graduates of oil institutes and to engage in work with the oil companies to which they were distributed during the month of Ramadan," the ministry said in a statement received by "Al-Iqtisad News."  
    Al-Bayat pointed out that "Oil Minister Ihsan Abdul-Jabbar Ismail had earlier instructed the oil companies to expedite the issuance of administrative orders to direct (1450) graduates of oil institutes for the academic year (2018-2019) during the month of Ramadan."  
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 7:22 am