Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The House of Representatives to discuss the final accounts for 2007

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The House of Representatives to discuss the final accounts for 2007 Empty The House of Representatives to discuss the final accounts for 2007

Post by Rocky Wed 03 Feb 2016, 6:31 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The House of Representatives to discuss the final accounts for 2007

 BAGHDAD / long-Presse 

I decided Presidency of the Council of Representatives, on Tuesday, lifting the third session of the second legislative term of the second legislative year, to Thursday, as the session saw the vote on the bill and discuss the final accounts for 2007, and to postpone the discussion of bills. 
    A parliamentary source said in an interview to the (long-Presse) "the first deputy chairman of the House of Representatives Hamoudi raise the third session of the second legislative term of the second legislative year to Thursday," noting that "the meeting saw the vote on the draft University of defense military Studies Law, and the end of the first reading of the final accounts of the Republic of Iraq in 2007". 
    He added the source, who asked not to be named, said: "the session saw an end to the first reading of the draft accession of the Republic of Iraq to the international regulations Convention on the Law for preventing collisions at Sea, and the end of the first reading of the draft union of Iraqi academics law, and to postpone the report and discuss the first draft amendment of the Law on commercial Agency Law No. 51 of 2000, and to postpone the report and discuss the draft private security companies Act. " 
    this is the third session in the current year, if concluded by the House of Representatives legislative term first mid-last month of 2015, and as for the first session of the second legislative session scheduled for mid-December because of the concern of the Islamic Conference of parliaments, the second session saw the end to read and discuss seven draft laws and postpone reading the property claims Act.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 8:30 pm