Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The rule of law in favor of the adoption of the Nationality Law acquired

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The rule of law in favor of the adoption of the Nationality Law acquired Empty The rule of law in favor of the adoption of the Nationality Law acquired

Post by Rocky Thu 11 Feb 2016, 4:07 am

[ltr]The rule of law in favor of the adoption of the Nationality Law acquired[/ltr]

Since 02.11.2016 at 09:17 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]MP for the coalition of state law Ahmed al-Badri, said Thursday that his bloc supports approval of the draft law of nationality acquired.[/ltr]

[ltr]And it included the last session of parliament to discuss the draft abandon acquired nationality law, a report of "7" material.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Badri said L / balance News /, "The mass of legislation that supports dropping acquired citizenship law, particularly those relating to paragraph expel MPs and officials who possess the nationalities of non-Iraqi, despite the presence of some of the deputies refused to block."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Badri said, that "this law was worthwhile to see the light during the previous period, but parking face some political blocs, especially the House of Representatives who have dual nationalities prevented it."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He explained that "this law gives a real role to the Iraqi official, especially the owners of sovereign positions or three presidencies."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He stressed that "it is necessary to evacuate the state's institutions of dual nationality, or removed from office in the event of their adherence to it."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He continued that "the parliament's past enactment of this law passed and hopefully soon."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The committee revealed the displaced and deported mandate if there are sharp differences between the political blocs about the content of the draft citizenship law gained. Ended 29/42 g[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 9:18 pm