Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Cream Cheese Pie Dough

Lobo
    Lobo

Cream Cheese Pie Dough Empty Cream Cheese Pie Dough

Post by Lobo Thu 11 Feb 2016, 9:36 pm

Cream Cheese Pie Dough Img77l
    Cream Cheese Pie Dough
    Cream Cheese Pie Dough Rating

Read Reviews

Write a Review
    Prep Time: 15 minutes
    Cook Time: 0 minutes
    Servings: 12
    A food processor makes flaky pastry dough in a flash. This recipe yields enough dough for 2 recipes, such as a savory mushroom tart plus spinach tartlets or chocolate turnovers. Or use 1 dough disk to make a Bacon, Gruyère and Spinach Quiche.

Storage tip: Store the dough disks in the refrigerator for up to 2 days or in the freezer for up to 1 month. If freezing the disks, wrap in plastic wrap and then place in a heavy-duty resealable plastic bag; thaw overnight in the refrigerator before using.

Ingredients:

• 2 cups all-purpose flour
    • 1 tsp. salt
    • 16 Tbs. (2 sticks) cold unsalted butter, cut into cubes
    • 8 oz. cream cheese, at room temperature, cut into cubes

Related Recipes

Directions:

In a food processor, combine the flour and salt and pulse briefly to mix. Add the butter and cream cheese and pulse until the mixture just starts to come together.

Transfer the dough to a work surface, divide into 2 equal portions and press each portion into a flat disk. Use 1 or both dough disks immediately, or wrap in plastic wrap for future use (see note above). Makes 2 pastry dough disks.

Adapted from Williams-Sonoma Food Made Fast Series, Make Ahead, by Rick Rodgers (Oxmoor House, 2008).

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 6:12 am