Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Allkash Abadi calls to cancel eight ministries covered by the law's 21 governorates.

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Allkash Abadi calls to cancel eight ministries covered by the law's 21 governorates. Empty Allkash Abadi calls to cancel eight ministries covered by the law's 21 governorates.

Post by Rocky Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:58 pm

Allkash Abadi calls to cancel eight ministries covered by the law's 21 governorates.

Since 02/13/2016 18:21 pm (Baghdad time)

BAGHDAD - balances News

MP from the bloc Mohammed Allkash on Saturday, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi to cancel Wazzar about each "8" under the law's 21 governorates.

He Allkash in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, that "the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said the cancellation of the eight covered by the ministries Law 21 for the transfer of powers to the provinces," while stressing the "legislation to reform laws, which include the feminine ministries and canceled or merged." .

Allkash He added that "some of the bodies could be merged with other bodies," calling on the prime minister to "activate the merged entities" .anthy 29/33 h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:27 am