Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

These are the ministries that will be covered change Abadi "substantial"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

These are the ministries that will be covered change Abadi "substantial" Empty These are the ministries that will be covered change Abadi "substantial"

Post by Rocky Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:59 pm

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]
    [rtl]These are the ministries that will be covered change Abadi "substantial"[/rtl]

[rtl]BAGHDAD / Sky Press: Mary finest[/rtl]
    [rtl]Detecting an expert in political affairs and confident Hashemi, Wednesday, the names of the ministries that are likely to be covered by the change of prime minister Haider al-Abadi "substantial."[/rtl]

[rtl]Hashemi said for "Sky Press," that "according to the leaked information, the ministries that will be covered by the change of prime minister Haider al-Abadi is the Ministry of Water Resources Mohsen al-Shammari, the Ministry of Industry and Minerals Mohammed Darraji, in addition to the Ministries of Health of Adila Hammoud and Agriculture Falah Zaidan."[/rtl]

[rtl]"The cabinet reshuffle remains, however, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi," pointing out that "the issue of the political consensus will remain constant play a role in the issue of cabinet reshuffle."[/rtl]

[rtl]He noted that "change must include all the political blocs, otherwise it will much talk why targeted Abadi that block at the expense of others?", Stressing that "the change called for by al-Abadi yesterday to include people of technocrats will not happen."[/rtl]

[rtl]He added that "the political blocs will not allow it, and the proof is that most of the blocks does not accept the statements of its ministers not to question their detention."[/rtl]

[rtl]The Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, admitted on Tuesday, the failure of government "harmonious team" formed by the political blocs, and support in the House of Representatives asked the government to conduct cabinet reshuffle "substantial" include personalities "technocrats."[/rtl]

[rtl]Ebadi said, "it was the selection of ministers on the basis of the selection of the political blocs, as provided by the constitution, and within the political representation and the size of the political blocs in parliament, has been approved by the Parliament on this basis," adding, "I'm Out of responsibility and accessories stage claimed to cabinet reshuffle substantially includes professional figures and technocrats and academics. "[/rtl]

[rtl]The religious authority confirmed, last Friday, not to display their visions in political affairs weekly Friday prayers, and showed that it would be "by developments in things and the requirements of events, it came after he indicated that her voice" Bh "in vain because of repeated calls to take care of civil peace and limiting arms possession state, insisting that the people deserve the Almtsidin to manage the country, "harnessing the potential" to develop the country and purging government institutions of corruption. [/rtl]

[rtl]It is noteworthy that Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi pledged at the 11th of August last year to continue reforms and promised the people that said, "I will continue, even if it cost my life."[/rtl]

[rtl]The Abadi earlier announced the launch of "reform package" was notably exempt major vice presidents and ministers from their posts and the abolition of a number of ministries and other merging with each other, after popular demonstrations and protests in the capital Baghdad and other provinces during the previous period.[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu Sep 19, 2024 6:38 am