Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Legal representative: the vote on the "general amnesty" and "Federal Court" next Thursday

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Legal representative: the vote on the "general amnesty" and "Federal Court" next Thursday Empty Legal representative: the vote on the "general amnesty" and "Federal Court" next Thursday

Post by Rocky Tue 16 Feb 2016, 6:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Political
     Since 02/16/2016 13:45 (Baghdad time)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    BAGHDAD - balances News
    Parliamentary Legal Committee, announced on Tuesday, said a vote on a legal amnesty and the Federal Court will be in session of parliament on Thursday of this week after the settlement of disputes them.
    A member of the committee and MP for citizen Bloc Salim Chawki, in a statement received / balances News copy of "The points of contention about the Federal Court Act has been settled and for determining the scholars of Sharia and Law, as well as resolve the positions of President of the Court and his deputies and shorten the duration of his term from 12 years to six years, "pointing out that" the vote on the law, a mechanism will be two-thirds of the members of the Council or a majority of its members after intercepting the Kurdistan Alliance to a vote before the amendment of its paragraphs. "
    "The differences that were settled law of general amnesty notably the re-trial of the accused in accordance with the confidential informant reports, as well as the accountability of families of the victims about the possibility of giving up the case against convicted of Admanm," noting that "the Union of Iraqi forces and the National Alliance agreed to exclude convicts issues politicians terrorism from the general amnesty law. "
    Shawky said that "the House of Representatives will vote on a legal amnesty of the Federal Court in a hearing Thursday of this week after the settlement of all disputes mentioned" ended .. 29.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:30 am