Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Security: Airline NATO will take part in the liberation of Mosul

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Security: Airline NATO will take part in the liberation of Mosul Empty Parliamentary Security: Airline NATO will take part in the liberation of Mosul

Post by Rocky Wed 17 Feb 2016, 4:03 am

[ltr]Parliamentary Security: Airline NATO will take part in the liberation of Mosul[/ltr]

Since 02/16/2016 20:27 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Issa Hussein - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Revealed for security and defense committee member of the parliamentary Iskandar and berries, Tuesday, for the NATO Air's intention to participate in the liberation of the city of Mosul and the consent of the Iraqi government. 
    Said Tut's / balances News /, that "the Iraqi government agreed to NATO's proposal to participate in the liberation of Nineveh operations through aviation within the international coalition without the participation of any ground troops."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said a member of the Parliamentary Committee on Defense and Security, that "the international coalition completed the exercises for a commando battalions with the latest weapons and equipment to support the troops in the liberation of Nineveh upcoming launch operations."[/ltr]
    [ltr]This "stressed the Secretary General of the Ministry of Peshmerga Gen. Jabbar Yawar's / balances News / Tuesday, said the Peshmerga forces are preparing a major operation to end the terrorist organization Daash and the liberalization of the city of Mosul" .anthy 29[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 9:49 pm