Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi: economic and financial difficulties are among the more challenges Tusbandnna

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi: economic and financial difficulties are among the more challenges Tusbandnna Empty Abadi: economic and financial difficulties are among the more challenges Tusbandnna

Post by Rocky Wed 17 Feb 2016, 2:30 pm

Abadi: economic and financial difficulties are among the more challenges Tusbandnna

Since 02/17/2016 16:26 pm (Baghdad time)

BAGHDAD - balances News

Said Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, on Wednesday that the economic and financial difficulties are among the more challenges Tusbandnna.

And Zka statement received / balances News /, a copy of it, that "the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi presided over the Supreme Commission for coordination between the provincial meeting," noting that "Iraq will emerge from the challenges faced by a stronger and stiffer, but we need the cooperation among all the patience that does not mean surrender." .

The statement added, "The coordination and cooperation between the federal government and the provinces is essential to promote the country and provide services to citizens, a joint is not permissible contradistinction or conflict," Mpent that "the economic and financial challenge is one of the more challenges Tusbandnna but we can surpass the good planning, there are strategies for the government to maximize government revenues and stimulate the economy. "

Among Abadi "we reduced government spending significantly, which has seen a significant expansion previously," stressing that "to continue the transfer of powers to the provinces and move it forward, stressing the importance of being open to invest on the basis of transparent, clear and well thought out the door."

He noted that "the security situation also regards the economic and financial situation, and there we have the challenge of organized crime and kidnapping that we face intelligence effort" .anthy 29/9 P

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 1:25 am