Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Awareness seminar on the principle of tolerance hosted by the Department of Cultural Relations

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Awareness seminar on the principle of tolerance hosted by the Department of Cultural Relations Empty Awareness seminar on the principle of tolerance hosted by the Department of Cultural Relations

Post by Rocky Fri 19 Feb 2016, 3:20 am

[size=32]Awareness seminar on the principle of tolerance hosted by the Department of Cultural Relations[/size]

03:42:31 2.19.2016 |(Voice of Iraq) - Inam Kata hosts the Department of Cultural Relations at the Ministry of Culture awareness seminar on the principle of tolerance and communal peace organized by the Iraqi tribes Association on Mutanabi hall at the headquarters located in the housing adjacent to the Faculty of the safe circle, and so on Monday and Althelathae22-23 this month of February. In an exclusive interview with Mr. Mohammed Obaid Al Jabri, head of the Iraqi tribes Association for negotiation and conflict resolution which he talked about the goals of the Association said that the association was founded as a result of the need A_i_arnaha after an outbreak of defilements conflicts and forms abhorrent sectarianism which began crawling on the Iraqi body in general and the body of tribal particularly Valrabotth came to revive the spirit of affection, tolerance and harmony between people and foster a spirit of negotiation aimed built on the basis of (i everything disagreed with you in opinion Azdt you love and appreciation) also aims to psychological mobilization in the face of crises where our training mission workshops in this aspect has seen the influence of the people of the follow-through the revision in conflict resolution, negotiation, and this great global project launched by the British Harvard University and then entered into Iraq by the Iraqi Center for the skills of negotiation and resolution of all conflict. It will include the symposium brief Association and its work and a lecture by President of the Association for the art of negotiation and conflict management, and a lecture by professor Fawzi Akram Tarzi to talk about confrontations crises (Turkmens a model), and a lecture by Dr. Haider Hamid Dahwi titled love and affection and their impact on human life, discussion and workshop on the subject and the distribution of certificates to the participants.section mediaDepartment of cultural relations [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 1:55 am