Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Foreign Affairs accuses the government of not being serious issue of Turkish occupati

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Foreign Affairs accuses the government of not being serious issue of Turkish occupati Empty Parliamentary Foreign Affairs accuses the government of not being serious issue of Turkish occupati

Post by Rocky Sat 20 Feb 2016, 8:44 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Parliamentary Foreign Affairs accuses the government of not being serious issue of Turkish occupation
     By: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    on: Saturday 02/20/2016 23:34
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Baghdad / Baghdad news 
    confirmed the Committee on Foreign Affairs in Parliament on Saturday, lack of seriousness of the government to derail the Turkish occupation of the territory of Iraq, while showed that Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari confluent with the Turkish side. A member of the Foreign Affairs Committee in Parliament Mithal al-Alusi said in an interview I followed "Baghdad news," said "The international community did not deal seriously with the issue of breach of Turkey to the sovereignty of Iraq," noting that "the reason for not taking the world with Iraq is the fact that the Iraqi government itself is not serious to derail the Turkish occupation."He said al-Alusi said: "The government did not document the Turkish occupation pictures and names and dates to be there file occupation translates into all languages ​​in order to bring the reality of what is happening to all the world, "adding that" Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari confluent with the Turkish side, as if someone tells him leave it the way it is. " the president of the United Nations Mission in Iraq ( UNAMI), Jan Kubis, for the failure of diplomatic efforts to reach a solution on the presence of Turkish troops in northern Iraq, with Baghdad and called on Ankara to take steps to "deepen" cooperation in the security field.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 6:21 am