Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki, a candidate for prime minister, succeeding Ebadi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki, a candidate for prime minister, succeeding Ebadi Empty Maliki, a candidate for prime minister, succeeding Ebadi

Post by Rocky Thu 25 Feb 2016, 7:11 am

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

[rtl]Maliki, a candidate for prime minister, succeeding Ebadi[/rtl]

[rtl]BAGHDAD / Sky Press:[/rtl]

[rtl]A source close to the former prime minister Nuri al-Maliki, on Thursday, for the latter's intention to run for the post of prime minister in the event of abandonment Haider al-Abadi.[/rtl]

[rtl]The source, who is close by Ali al-Moussawi, media adviser to former Nuri al-Maliki in an exclusive interview with "Sky Press," that "there is some information that indicates the intention of al-Maliki to run for prime minister in the event of abandoning the current Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi for the position."[/rtl]

[rtl]He added, "There are some figures from the Dawa Party will support al-Maliki and his support for it."[/rtl]

[rtl]The informed source, it was revealed that the head of the National Alliance and Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari put himself a candidate in front of the National Alliance for prime minister instead of the current Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, who is seeking blocks and parties to change it, as he pointed to a split between the followers of Nuri al-Maliki and Ali al-Adeeb of the Dawa Party on change Abadi.[/rtl]

[rtl]It is noted that the Sadrist movement nominated the governor of Maysan Ali Douai officially for prime minister, indicating that the Douai made a lot of the province, where the power factor is important to be prepared to provide services to citizens.[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 4:40 pm