Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sadr from Tahrir Square: No one from the government members represent me at a

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sadr from Tahrir Square: No one from the government members represent me at a Empty Sadr from Tahrir Square: No one from the government members represent me at a

Post by Rocky Fri 26 Feb 2016, 4:30 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=37]Sadr from Tahrir Square: No one from the government members represent me at all[/size]

BAGHDAD - A Journal
    Said the cleric Moqtada al-Sadr, said Friday that no one in the government "does not represent" but represents only himself, stressing that even if belonging to the Sadrist movement.
    Sadr said during his speech at Tahrir Square, the center of Baghdad, among the demonstrators, said that "no one members of the government does not represent me at all, but represents only himself but sympathy for us or belonged to us."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 12:20 am