Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mansouri: junior staff in the Office of Basra control committees referral projects

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mansouri: junior staff in the Office of Basra control committees referral projects Empty Mansouri: junior staff in the Office of Basra control committees referral projects

Post by Rocky Sun 28 Feb 2016, 3:22 am

[size=32]Mansouri: junior staff in the Office of Basra control committees referral projects[/size]

11:15:54 28/02/2016 |(Voice of Iraq) - Basraaccused the planning committee in the Basra Governorate Council staff described themas "young" in the Office of the province they control the committees to refer projects without bothered to thesuffering of thecitizens, among some of the projects be declared more than once , forunknown reasons, he said. He said chairman of the Committee originated Mansouri in his speech to the program supervisor ,which wasbroadcast radio tow in the ring on Saturday, that there was a project to sort and re streets Yassin Kahribt area brushes (Ghadeer neighborhood) worth 7 billion dinars havebeen declared four times for reasons he said was unknown, as there areprojects by question marks announces aprompt manner and mysterious. He Mansouri talking about it may cause embarrassment to the citizen and the media ,but that this fact should be recorded for history as he put it . that was not able Radio tow to get a response from the Office of the province after connecting boss Qassem al - Fayad , with the promise of theInformation Office Governor tomonitor thisissue and respond to it later. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Read more:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:02 am