Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The board of retirement: Percentage of deduction from the salaries of employees and retirees only 3%

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The board of retirement: Percentage of deduction from the salaries of employees and retirees only 3% Empty The board of retirement: Percentage of deduction from the salaries of employees and retirees only 3%

Post by Rocky Sun 28 Feb 2016, 3:25 am

[size=32]The board of retirement: Percentage of deduction from the salaries of employees and retirees only 3%[/size]

8:14:56 28/02/2016 |(Voice of Iraq) - Baghdadconfirmed theboard of thenational retirement that the percentage deduction stipulated by law for thesalaries of state employees and retirees amounting toonly 3% indicating that any deduction last may return its causes to ensure that theemployee or aretired person the borrower from the state ,or that his trust and other financial obligations.The chairman of the board of the national retirement Ahmed Abdel Jalil said in astatement that the latest cuts witnessed by the employees 'salaries came pursuant to Article provided for in the budget ,which is to deduct theamount of 3% of employees and pensions to be transferred under the law ,60% of thepopular crowd and 40% for the displaced means that every million dinars be deducted theamount of30,000 dinars from it all and he has no right to the body or any other point of thededuction is that what were not his trust other belongings. on the political prisoners salaries ofchairman of theboard of thenational retirement has called for all detainees who have been receiving their salary pension for ten years and delivered since 2006 until 2016 staff were invited to review theboard ofretirement in their wallets inorder to determine his choice either receive his pension and resign from his constituency or stay in thecircle and sign a waiver of salary prisoners. Healso called Abdul Jalil detainees who did not receive the salary of afull pension in recent months He did not Imkl for actual receipt of ten years past called on them to review their circles order they receive all their rights.refers prisoners Corporation Law to theright of thedetainee combined salary of thejob and his pension from the institution that receives asalary from theinstitution prisoners for ten years to change my then given thechoice between the salary of the job and salary pension institution with the law provides for the right of aprisoner receiving salary from theorganization for 25 years and has no right to after completing these years to receive adouble salary.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Read more:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:54 am