Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington: We are working on the Iraq funding from industrialized countries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington: We are working on the Iraq funding from industrialized countries Empty Washington: We are working on the Iraq funding from industrialized countries

Post by Rocky Thu 03 Mar 2016, 2:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Washington: We are working on the Iraq funding from industrialized countries
    In the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  03 March 2016 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Agency for Press Information / The White House said that Washington would work with Group of Western industrialized countries to ensure Iraq's access to financial resources needed to combat Daash.

A statement from the White House, Vice President Joe Biden said -ams- by telephone with Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi position of the United States hard for the unity and stability of Iraq and the fight against Daash, including military assistance to the international coalition forces at the request of the Iraqi government.

The statement added that Biden pledged continued US support for Iraq in its quest to stabilize and strengthen the economy and stressed the US commitment to work with the Group of Western Seven industrial nations and other international and international financial institutions partners to ensure Iraq's access to financial resources needed to combat Daash.

He repeated his assertion Vice President of Prime Minister al-Abadi on the position of the United States hard to Iraq's sovereignty and territorial integrity and for his efforts in establishing positive relations with the countries of the region on the basis of the principle of non-interference under the Strategic Framework Agreement.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:18 pm