Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri discuss with the leaders of the coalition forces ministerial changes and setbacks security

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri discuss with the leaders of the coalition forces ministerial changes and setbacks security  Empty Jubouri discuss with the leaders of the coalition forces ministerial changes and setbacks security

Post by Rocky Fri 04 Mar 2016, 3:48 am

[size=32]Jubouri discuss with the [size=32]leaders of the 
    [size=32]coalition forces ministerial changes and setbacks security [/size]
    [/size]

[/size]

Nur News / Baghdad 

Search Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, with the head of the coalition are united and a number of leaders and ministers of coalition forces upcoming ministerial adjustments, security and setbacks in a number of Iraqi provinces.

A statement by the Office of the Chairman of the House of Representatives, "Nur News" received a copy Mnmh, today, said that "al-Jubouri met, yesterday, the president of a coalition united Osama Najafi and a number of leaders and ministers of the Alliance of Iraqi forces."

He added that "those present during the meeting, they discussed, among other things, the most important of the upcoming ministerial changes and the role of the House of Representatives where, in addition to security setbacks in a number of provinces and the need to find a reservation citizen security effective solutions in light of the current challenges."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 11:57 pm