Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

By: Iraqi Central Bank reserves 50 Milirdolar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

By: Iraqi Central Bank reserves 50 Milirdolar Empty By: Iraqi Central Bank reserves 50 Milirdolar

Post by Rocky Tue 08 Mar 2016, 2:18 pm

By: Iraqi Central Bank reserves 50 Milirdolar

08 03 2016

Described member of the parliamentary finance committee Majida al - Tamimi, the Iraqi Central Bank 's policy in Mzadeh to sell the currency as "serving the corrupt." The extent and Cefha.oukalt Tamimi told all of Iraq [where] that "what goes into the oil imports go to auction currency the central bank , which sells more of them and continue this non - trump politics is a service of the corrupt." It added that " the Finance Committee plans to host the central bank governor [Agency Ali Keywords with other parties to discuss this matter. " the Al - Tamimi said the committee had raised the bank 's governor at a meeting earlier with" a number of questions, including that which buys dollar traders are supposed to enter products for the same amount that he bought from the auction currency, but what are the guarantees for that and he [ the dealer] dollar may sell to others or perhaps imported goods is less than the amount bought from the currency. " she continued , " We also asked the governor to present his vision of how to control this issue because traders are bringing false invoices for the introduction of goods it is in the true not imported or she is less than the amount. " she drew Tamimi that" the amount of central bank reserves from the dollar in the last number have informed the Bank that $ 59 billion, but I do not think it is true it is illogical because there is a continuing of the bank and that, in my view sales to this figure is not accurate and is probably at the beginning of the fifty billion dollars. " the statistics of the Central Bank of Iraq reported the sale of the bank $ 2.5 billion during the month of February the second Mnkhvzh more than $ 800 million from January last , who sold the bank more than $ 3.3 billion. it was noted in recently the central auction sales recorded a decline was the lowest it months ago where he did not exceed the number of the 100 million days barrier compared to previous - month period and even after the financial crisis that began with a decline in oil prices in July 2014 were ranging from 225 to 300 million dollars and sometimes more. and raised suspicions of corruption , fraud and money laundering through the central bank auction as announced, specializing in national integrity and economic crime and money laundering a misdemeanor court, on 20 August issued sentences of imprisonment and a fine against officials in the Rafidain and the north after being convicted on charges of corruption and money laundering, a banner in the earlier to the presence of 20 defendants in these cases , some degree of chairman. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 12:19 am