Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Central presents new monetary categories

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central presents new monetary categories Empty Central presents new monetary categories

Post by Rocky Wed 09 Mar 2016, 10:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Wednesday 09 March 2016 | 13:39

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Iraq is seeking to issue an internal national bonds to finance the deficit in the public budget for Iraq as a result of falling oil prices to below $ 30 per barrel.

Central Bank of Iraq, announced his intention to launch a national bonds in five categories of the middle of this month, indicating that the Annual her interest amounting to 6%, among it can be used as collateral to obtain financial facilities loans.
    The bank said in a statement, he said he will ask the national bonds (nominal) on behalf of the Ministry of Finance in nominal terms and as of the middle of this month , March 15 and ends on 15 April next year ', adding that' Asdarih will offer five categories include (100,000 and 250,000, and 500,000 and 1,000,000 and 5,000,000) , the
    bank added that the value of this amounts to be raised will reach 1.5 trillion dinars, indicating that the 'sale will be at a discount and will be 6% interest per annum and is payable by the Ministry of Finance in March 14 2018. the
    bank added that citizens can and banks all provide purchase orders to the Central Bank directly, pointing out he can use those bonds as collateral for loans and facilities or any transactions require collateral, it can also be traded on the Iraq Stock Exchange , buying and selling and are deductible to the public and private banks.
    Iraq is seeking to issue an internal national bonds to finance the deficit in the public budget for Iraq as a result of the drop in oil prices to below $ 30 per barrel.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 12:31 pm