Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Prime Minister called the housing fund to build and repair and purchase of residential loans

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Prime Minister called the housing fund to build and repair and purchase of residential loans Empty Prime Minister called the housing fund to build and repair and purchase of residential loans

Post by Rocky Wed 09 Mar 2016, 2:52 pm

[ltr]
    Prime Minister called the housing fund to build and repair and purchase of residential loans

March 9, 2016

[size=13][size=14][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]
    [/ltr][/size]
    [ltr]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Our economy / Baghdad
    Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi approved the mechanisms of lending for housing fund loans, the central bank's five trillion Iraqi dinars.
    A statement by the Prime Minister's Office and agency of our economy News received a copy of it, he "According to the mechanism of the distribution will be loans to the provincial distribution of the adoption of the standard population ratio of 80% and a standard degree of poverty of 20% for each province," noting that "the amount of each loan will be for no longer than about 50 million dinars pays the beneficiary in two installments, the interest rate of 2% after one year grace one of the date of receipt of each batch. " 
    He explained that "these loans are granted for the purposes of construction and the addition of construction and grants as well as for those wishing to purchase residential units in investment complexes, as he gives to rebuild housing units destroyed due to terrorist operations," pointing out that "for lending to be 10 years are restored monthly installments equal within the prescribed period." .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 12:20 am