Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mafias corruption threatens the director of the Iraqi cement company to "murder" because of the tari

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mafias corruption threatens the director of the Iraqi cement company to "murder" because of the tari Empty Mafias corruption threatens the director of the Iraqi cement company to "murder" because of the tari

Post by Rocky Sat 12 Mar 2016, 3:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Mafias corruption threatens the director of the Iraqi cement company to "murder" because of the tariff

 Baghdad / Munir al-Jubouri 

Director General of Iraq 's cement subsidiary revealed to the Ministry of Industry and Minerals Nasser Al Madani, he received "death threats" because of the imposition of tariffs on cement material, and pointed to the opening of aninvestigation in this matter, and as a student involved in the government not vulnerable to the pressures by the corrupt to overturn the decision, confirmed the formation of an operations room to control the customs tariff through border ports. 
    said Nasser Al Madani said in an interview to the (long - Presse), said he "received death threats by unknown persons threatened by sending messages on your phone because I was one of the owners of the decision to impose tariffs on cement material to protect National product , "noting that" despite the death threats but I will not just sit back on this national project , which serves the country and we will open an investigation intothis matter. " 
    he called civil, involved in the government" not vulnerable to the pressures by the corrupt to abolish tariffs on cement material , "adding to, that "this tariff even though it is simple, but greatly affected beneficiaries of thecement importing companies." 
    the director general of the Iraqi cement company, "it was to form an operations room to control the customs tariff imposed on the cement material across all border crossings." 
    the Minister Industry and minerals Mohammed Darraji, announced in the (17 December 2015), the Council ofMinisters decided to stop importing cement starting from the current year, after reaching domestic production, by the public, private and mixed sectors, to 15 million tons per year through 2015 . 
    referred to the State Company for Iraqi cement is one of the oldest companies on the local and regional levels in the cement industry and holds a field trust certificates by construction contractors and citizens companies.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 9:17 am