Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi action calling on the government response to the demonstrators before the high ceiling demands

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi action calling on the government response to the demonstrators before the high ceiling demands Empty Iraqi action calling on the government response to the demonstrators before the high ceiling demands

Post by Rocky Mon 14 Mar 2016, 3:21 am

[size=32]Iraqi action calling on the government response to the demonstrators before the high ceiling demands[/size]

03:45:39 14/03/2016 | (Voice of Iraq) - Baghdadissued the Political Bureau of the Political Council of the Iraqi work permit journalists on Sunday , a brief summary of03/13/2016, which called on thegovernment to deal positively with theprotesters and torespond to their demands .. which reads in part by Professor Jawad al -Attar leader of the Council: in time that we look very optimistically to thepositive movement that has swept thestreet every Friday we fear him from phishers in troubled waters and theenemies of Iraq .. therefore call on thegovernment to immediate response to the demands of the demonstrators and reassure them as being implemented byword and deed. he Attar: that freedom of expression isguaranteed constitutionally but it continues in this way and in thecenter of the capital with no real response is a sign of an unhealthy stability and public life , especially with the invitations to be converted in the next week to sit in front of the green Zone. the seal Attar statement: to invite the government to work in two directions - first; direct coordination with Mr. Muqtada al - Sadr in demonstrations and demands affairs.Second, rapid response; the demonstrators ,especially they're still supportive ofher and before rising ceiling oftheir demands can not be implemented while the other .. and lattes while Mendm.Information Office of the Political Council of the Iraqi work 03/13/2016[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Read more:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:38 pm