Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Foreign Relations Committee proposes to sell Saddam property abroad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Foreign Relations Committee proposes to sell Saddam property abroad Empty Foreign Relations Committee proposes to sell Saddam property abroad

Post by Rocky Mon 14 Mar 2016, 3:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Foreign Relations Committee proposes to sell Saddam property abroad

 BAGHDAD / long-Presse 

Revealed in the Committee on Foreign Parliamentary Relations member, on Sunday, the existence of a "huge" property of theformer regime in Europe and Southeast Asia, calling to sell them rather than those inside the country because it can bring financial returns more supply the budget. 
    He said Abbas al - Bayati, said in an interview to (long - Presse), said that " the former regime bought large farms of southeast Asia, the tea produced and exported to Iraq, and after his fall became a subsidiary of theMinistry of Commerce , " adding that " an employee of the Ministry of Commerce oversees those currently farms . " He added Bayati that " the Commission does not have reliable information on the status of those farms and the nature of their production and financial condition and other details, where the dossier iscurrently pursuing with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. " 
    and that there is a " full for many of the former regime property files, from land or real estate, in various countries around the world, especially in France in the cities of Cannes and Nice "he called MP for the coalition of state law to" those properties to achieve a financial resource contributes Brphi budget and mitigate theeffects of the economic crisis the sale, "returned to" sell the best properties and provides more money than that which the government plans to sell within the country " is noteworthy The government had planned to sell a group of presidential palaces to counter the effects of the financial crisis caused by the fall in world oil prices, sparked Deprecatingly popular and parliamentary rejection.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 5:44 pm