Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Committee: Iraq's property abroad was sold by "illegal" means

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Committee: Iraq's property abroad was sold by "illegal" means Empty Parliamentary Committee: Iraq's property abroad was sold by "illegal" means

Post by Rocky Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:48 am

Parliamentary Committee: Iraq's property abroad was sold by "illegal" means

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Parliamentary Integrity Committee said, on Monday, that some of Iraq's
     properties abroad were sold in “illegal” ways, while it indicated that there are countries that are not cooperating in this file.  
    A member of the committee, Deputy Taha Al-Dafa'i, said, "Iraq's properties abroad are large and their prices are high. They are found in various countries of the world, starting with Britain, France and Switzerland and in most European and Arab countries, but it is unfortunate that they are not followed up as there are properties belonging to the Ministry of Finance and others to trade." And education in addition to the rest of the ministries, "according to" Conscious. "
    He added, "These ministries were supposed to monitor their properties outside Iraq, either investing them or selling them."  
    He continued: "We asked the Integrity Committee several times to inventory all our properties abroad and the state’s properties, and we asked the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to take measures and follow up on this property and preserve it, sell it or invest it, but to no avail or any real action that leads as a result to the preservation of these properties over the past years. ".
    Al-Defense called on the Ministry of Trade to "follow up the farms that it owns abroad, such as tea, tobacco and rice plantations in countries of the world such as Vietnam and Singapore," revealing "information indicating that these farms were exploited and sold illegally."
    A member of the Integrity Committee confirmed that "some countries are not cooperating with Iraq in this file," pointing out that "some of these properties are clear, known and registered in the name of ministries."
    And that "some of Iraq's properties abroad are palaces in the French city of Cannes, which is one of the most beautiful areas and its prices are fantastic, but it is abandoned, neglected and not invested."
    Al-Defense called for "following up Iraq's properties abroad and taking all measures, investing them and selling them in the next stage."  
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:44 am