Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Thousands of leaflets on Mosul, calling on citizens to prepare for the expulsion Daash

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Thousands of leaflets on Mosul, calling on citizens to prepare for the expulsion Daash Empty Thousands of leaflets on Mosul, calling on citizens to prepare for the expulsion Daash

Post by Rocky Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:56 pm

Thousands of leaflets on Mosul, calling on citizens to prepare for the expulsion Daash

Since 03.17.2016 at 12:15 (Baghdad time)

BAGHDAD - balances News

Air Force planes dropped, Thursday, thousands of leaflets on the city of Mosul, calling on citizens to prepare for them and expel Daash terrorist gangs.

The media war cell in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, that "the Iraqi air force planes dropped thousands of leaflets on the northern city of Mosul," calling for "citizens to prepare for the expulsion of Daash terrorist gangs."

The four batches of 15 pieces of the band arrived at the camp drunk south of Irbil to prepare for operations edit Mosul. Ended 29/4 e

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:26 am