Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Keywords: government implementation of a bygone close reforms

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Keywords: government implementation of a bygone close reforms Empty Keywords: government implementation of a bygone close reforms

Post by Rocky Sun 20 Mar 2016, 3:38 am

[ltr]Keywords: government implementation of a bygone close reforms[/ltr]

Since 19/03/2016 16:17 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Director of the Office of the Prime Minister Mahdi Keywords, said Saturday that the government continues to make reforms based on the document launched by Abadi, a few days ago.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He explained Keywords during a seminar held by the progress of policy development institute and attended / balances News / "The government continues to implement its reforms, according to the document launched by the Prime Minister recently," he said, adding that "the document identified the criteria and mechanisms for repairing the ministerial change required."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that "there is a problem in the follow-up process by government institutions," adding "to ensure that there is harmony between theory and application."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He Keywords to "put points for examination Alkmarki in the northern and southern provinces," revealing "a clear increase in customs revenue."[/ltr]
    [ltr]It is said that the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi has launched a comprehensive reform document and presented to the Alssayash.anthy 29/42 g blocs[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 2:47 am