Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament held an extraordinary session "secret" to discuss the events of Hawija, in the absence of

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parliament held an extraordinary session "secret" to discuss the events of Hawija, in the absence of Empty Parliament held an extraordinary session "secret" to discuss the events of Hawija, in the absence of

Post by day dreamer Sun 28 Apr 2013, 9:47 am

Parliament held an extraordinary session "secret" to discuss the events of Hawija, in the absence of 198 deputies

BAGHDAD / obelisk: The Council of Representatives, on Sunday, an extraordinary session "secret" to discuss the events of Hawija absence of 198 deputies.

The reporter said, "obelisk", in parliament, the House of Representatives held its extraordinary meeting to discuss the events of Hawija, in the absence of 198 deputy after lawmakers walked out of a coalition of state law for the non-inclusion of criminalization Baathification law on the agenda for the meeting.

He added that the meeting secret and did not allow the media access.

The head of the House of Representatives called for an extraordinary session to discuss the events of Hawija and discuss the report of the fact-finding committee in those events.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 3:15 pm