Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil denies disable loading tankers in the southern ports

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil denies disable loading tankers in the southern ports Empty Oil denies disable loading tankers in the southern ports

Post by Rocky Thu 07 Apr 2016, 2:48 am

[ltr]Oil denies disable loading tankers in the southern ports[/ltr]

Since 06/04/2016 14:42 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Oil Ministry denied on Wednesday, what some of the media of information on disabled loading of oil tankers in the southern ports of Iraq.[/ltr]

[ltr]He said ministry spokesman Assem Jihad said in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, "what some of the media from the disabled loading of oil tankers southern ports in Basra for more than three weeks is the word is not accurate," stressing that "the download process going regularly and on a schedule loaded tankers coordination between SOMO and South oil company and ports. " [/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that "Iraq has ten rigs ready for download with its own port of Basra platforms, amounting to three platforms and the port of al-Amaya and by two platforms, as well as three single platforms and other platforms," ​​noting that "the ministry is continuing to download crude oil tankers in accordance with the contracts signed by SOMO with the company global companies that there is an increase in the quantities exported. " 
    He pointed out that "poor weather conditions and wind speed and wave loading delays sometimes from day to three days and is an external circumstance, and therefore, the loading delays for more than this time is incorrect." 
    He called jihad and the media to be accurate in the transfer Amuallomat.anthy 29/38[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 9:51 am