Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Iraqi ambassador in Washington: the Strategic Framework

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Iraqi ambassador in Washington: the Strategic Framework Empty The Iraqi ambassador in Washington: the Strategic Framework

Post by Rocky Sat 16 Apr 2016, 7:28 pm

[size=48]The Iraqi ambassador in Washington: the Strategic Framework Agreement need to be reconsidered or activate some respects[/size]
    [size=32]
    9:30:57 p.m. 16/4/2016 | (Voice of Iraq) - Baghdadsaw the Iraqi ambassador to the United States ofAmerica Luqman Feeli, Saturday, that the strategic framework agreement signed between Baghdad and Washington need to be reviewed or activate some respects, as he emphasized the administration 'scommitment not toarming any Iraqi party without central government approval. he Feeli Speaking for the "exclusive interview" which aired Sumerian, " the strategic framework Agreement created in a certain political atmosphere which now need to be reviewed or activation of certain aspects or clarify what is required of the Convention , " adding that "there is a convergence of views between the the United States and Iraq politically, but needs strengthening in other areas. " He added Feeli, that" the United States has always stressed the unity of Iraq, and there is no talk about Iraq titled segregation ,"pointing out that" Washington iscommitted to not arming tribes or any other party without the central government 'sapproval. " Iraq signed with theUnited States in the2007 strategic framework Agreement for along term in all fields including economic, diplomatic, cultural and security, the agreement aims to contribute to the promotion and development ofdemocracy in Iraq.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Read more:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 10:42 pm