Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sadr calls for a government of technocrats within 3 days and calls to keep the picket Representative

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sadr calls for a government of technocrats within 3 days and calls to keep the picket Representative Empty Sadr calls for a government of technocrats within 3 days and calls to keep the picket Representative

Post by Rocky Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Sadr calls for a government of technocrats within 3 days and calls to keep the picket Representatives

 BAGHDAD / long-Presse 

Launched the cleric Moqtada al - Sadr, on Saturday, and document the people on thepolitical developments taking place in Iraq, as called for three presidencies to thecoordination to hold a parliamentary session to view the ministerial cabin characterized by the "independent technocrats" and voted on during a maximum period of three days, he stressed the need to keep the picket MPs in the parliament building and support to " the peoples of attribution is unparalleled." said Moqtada al - Sadr said in a statement received (range Press), a copy of which was titled (and close people), he was "on the three presidencies coordination to hold theparliament session and provide ministerial cabin characterized by Baltknuaqrat independent without regard to the voices of quotas abhorrent taking into account the voice of the oppressed people. " He called on al- Sadr, to "vote on the cabin immediately within a maximum period of 72 hours , " stressing the need to "hold on tosit in the parliament and the attribution of my people is unparalleled through peaceful protests . " He said al-Sadr said that "on the minister to resign immediately to pave the way for providing ministerial cabin characterized by the independent Baltknuaqrat , "and urged people to" put pressure on ministers and their headquarters to achieve this requirement. " He called on al- Sadr, Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi to "give aspecific period of time to correct the rest of the political process, Caldrjat own bodies and others , " oncondition that "this period of not more than 40 days." He called the leader of the Sadrist movement, al - Abadi to "exploit popular support and do not obey the political blocs pro Balthzb, and not to sign the contrary topopular opinion agreements , " and threatened to "entrust the matter to the people and not to interfere in any political polemics, in the event of failure to respond to al - Abadi." The chest, "I have made ​​myself in thecategory of people , and I gave up partisan political box, and will not interfere in any dialogues and signatures hostile to the people , " adding that " the love of the people of faith and the enemies of the people ,regardless of faith inevitably." He continued that "after the popular efforts culminated with relative success for the abolition of political quota system abhorrent, that still plundering the resources of the people and his power and his rights and after they staged a sit - parliamentarians in the parliament, in order to support thepeople and the legitimate demands of them has some of the characters and their accessories returns policies abhorrent to skew the track derailed and Tajir for the benefit of their goals , personal and partisan despicable. " He stressed the chest, saying , " Damn the previous government and its leader , the commander ofnecessity his third term collapsed "in reference to former Prime Minister Nuri al - Maliki, calling for" caution all caution in this respect. " He explained the chest, "after the show and Saaana what we have said inside thetent of green that the people that saying and say pan Solth not the title rib but general title, dominated the front cacophony, demanding quota system and return addresses , and the arguments of what Allah has sent down by the Sultan."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:24 am