Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Scales reveal Of a meeting featuring Jubouri Palmatsaman Representatives

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Scales reveal Of a meeting featuring Jubouri Palmatsaman Representatives Empty Scales reveal Of a meeting featuring Jubouri Palmatsaman Representatives

Post by Rocky Sat 23 Apr 2016, 3:02 am

[ltr]Scales reveal Of a meeting featuring Jubouri Palmatsaman Representatives[/ltr]

Since 23/04/2016 00:38 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Information Office of the Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, announced Friday evening, the President of the Parliament to hold meetings and a past that he does not exclude anyone.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said in a statement received / balances News / copy, "would like to Information Office of the House of Representatives to the President Dr. Salim al-Jubouri explains that the President of the Parliament pasts to hold meetings, which does not exclude anyone about it," adding that it comes "belief in the need for communication between all political leaders in the country to contain crises and find solutions to them, all of which are publicly available to everyone. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]As Cdd that all his dialogues Mr. President comes in the context of the major solutions to the problems of the country, but not confined to the current parliamentary crisis.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The reporter learned / balances News / politician said on Saturday at exactly eight o'clock will present a meeting attended by Salim al-Jubouri, and a delegation of the protesters and that there are two choices: either convince them to return or Iguenonh resign.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The correspondent / balances News / Jubouri that "in the past to convince them."[/ltr]
    [ltr]is over[/ltr]
    [ltr]M h n[/ltr]
    [ltr]73321[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 11:28 am