Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

CRUZ, RUBIO: YES, IT WAS GOD'S WILL

Lobo
    Lobo

CRUZ, RUBIO: YES, IT WAS GOD'S WILL Empty CRUZ, RUBIO: YES, IT WAS GOD'S WILL

Post by Lobo Mon 09 May 2016, 4:54 pm

[size=32]CRUZ, RUBIO: YES, IT WAS GOD'S WILL[/size]
    By: Devvy
    May 9, 2016
    NewsWithViews.com
    On March 15, 2016, drop out presidential candidate, Marco Rubio, said, "While it is not God's plan that I be president in 2016 or maybe ever..."
    Glen Beck went further in adoration of Ted Cruz: " He often couched his enthusiasm with a religious zeal for Cruz, who he declared to be “the next George Washington.” Cruz, according to Beck, was “anointed” by God and “raised for these times.”
    According to Glen Beck, Almighty God anointed Ted Cruz to be president. Rubio on the other hand said it just wasn't in God's plan he win this election for president - or maybe ever.
    So, exactly what did God have in mind for those two? Well, I certainly can't speak for God, but I can give you my opinion.
    God knows what's in your heart. In the case of Bobby Jindal, Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz, God knows they're liars. He knows they put their personal ambitions above truth and honesty.
    All three of those former presidential candidates were taking tremendous heat early on regarding their eligibility under the U.S. Constitution. It continued for months and in the case of Cruz, lawsuits were filed to keep him off the ballot. Jindal and Rubio are U.S. citizens, but not natural born citizens despite the intellectually lazy in the media who could care less about the U.S. Constitution. Cruz's US citizenship still remains unproven.
    Jindal was born in June 1971. His mother became a U.S. citizen in 1976 and his father in 1986. Hardly 'natural BORN'. Rubio was born in 1971. His parents became U.S. citizens in 1975. Hardly natural BORN'.
    Cruz was born in Canada in 1970. Most who have done zero research believe he held dual citizenship since his mother was born in the U.S. However, Canada did not recognize dual citizenship until 1977, so Cruz was a full blown Canadian citizen until he renounced in 2014 and became a citizen of no country.
    I say no country because Cruz refuses to provide a court certified copy of a CRBA (Consulate Report of Birth Abroad) filed by his parents when he was born. He refuses to provide a copy of his passport or any other documentation proving US. citizenship. If a CRBA wasn't properly submitted when Cruz was born, then how does he even claim U.S. citizenship?
    Cruz is up for reelection to the Senate in 2018. I can tell you right now he will not slip through the cracks again here in Texas. Cruz was a full Canadian citizen in 2012 when he ran for the Senate. No one, including yours truly questioned his eligibility because honestly, I didn't know. But, it will be different in 2018.
    Nikki Haley is governor of South Carolina. Her history according to Wikipedia: "Haley was born Nimrata Nikki Randhawa[1][2] in Bamberg, South Carolina, on January 20, 1972, to an Indian Sikh family.[14] She was "always called Nikki, which means "little one," by her family."[15] Her parents, Ajit Singh Randhawa and Raj Kaur Randhawa, are immigrants from Amritsar District, Punjab, India, where Ajit had been a professor at Punjab Agricultural University. Haley's parents immigrated to Canada after her father received a scholarship offer from the University of British Columbia. After earning his PhD in 1969, Ajit moved his young family to South Carolina to accept a position as a professor at Voorhees College.[16]"
    Haley's parents left India for Canada. Her parents then moved to SC in 1969. Haley was born in 1972. It takes at least 5 years to become a U.S. citizen. In order for Haley to be a natural born citizen, both her parents had to be U.S. citizens at the time of her birth. According to the public narrative on her bio, Haley was born three years after her parents moved to SC. Who knows when her parents applied to become U.S. citizens and what date were they naturalized?
    I bring this up because, God forbid, there's talk of Nikki Haley being a VP to Donald Trump. The vice-president is one heart beat away from the Oval Office and must be a natural born citizen because a VP is a president-in-waiting should something happen to the president.
    I'm not certain Jindal knew prior to running he was ineligible, but he most certainly got a good education about natural born from people all over the country including his own state. Jindal didn't give a damn and plodded along until even he could see no one was interested in what he had to say.
    As for Cruz and Rubio, there's no question in my mind both of them know they are ineligible. While hands down Cruz is far more intelligent than Rubio, neither are dummies. But, instead of standing up for the very document they took an oath to preserve and protect, the U.S. Constitution, both of them tried to lie and bluff their way into the White House. Cruz in particular was ugly arrogant just like the criminal impostor in the White House.
    The Republican Party protected all three of them. They had to because if they didn't and the Pandora's box got blown open, the truth about Barry Soetoro/Obama usurping the office of president by fraud would then be out there for the whole world to see. An impostor acting as Commander-in-Chief signing one unconstitutional bill another another into 'law'. Oh, no. The GOP could not let that happen so they allowed Jindal, Rubio & Cruz to illegally appear on ballots in every state of the Union.
    One can spend endless hours trying to figure out why Cruz couldn't over take Donald Trump. Turn on the boob tube and you can hear it all from Karl Rove and others. The same can be said for why Marco Rubio couldn't win enough primaries to stay in the race. All the drama that goes with a presdiential campaign.
    But, God knows Bobby Jindal, Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio inside and out. He knows they don't care about the truth. He knows Cruz and Rubio are power hungry and would say and do anything to get into the White House. In the end, if God had anointed Ted Cruz as claimed by Glen Beck, Cruz would be the GOP presidential nominee; not even Donald Trump would have prevailed. Rubio at least got it right when he said it wasn't God's plan for him.
    We must never fail to challenge any candidate's eligibly to run as president under Art. II, Sec. I of the U.S. Constitution. The 'natural born citizen' clause was grandfathered in for a serious reason. Individuals with immigrant parents need to find out ahead of time if they are eligible and if not, accept it and move along.

Ah, I know what you're thinking....what about Barry Soetoro aka Obama? God knows he's a pathological liar who also knew he was ineligible so how did he get elected - twice? For that I have no answer except to say we don't always know God's plan. As the saying goes, the Lord works in strange ways. Was allowing Soetoro to usurp the office of president twice to send a clear message to America? Perhaps to test the people to see if the Constitution even mattered anymore.
    Soetoro/Obama is a dirty traitor to this country, no question. He is a Marxist right down to his shiny shoes. His illigitimate time in office has done massive damage to our Republic and should ANY Democrat get in the White House in January, we will go over the cliff.
    Perhaps allowing Soetoro/Obama into the White House was meant to wake up the people of this country and see what the 'fundamental transformation of America' Soetoro/Obama bragged about was really all about. As Nancy Pelosi so famously said about the unconstitutional Obamacare, "We have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it." They did and America has suffered ever since.
    Allowing that impostor to camp out in the White House really drove home to Americans the truth about the media in this county (excluding independent 'new media' ) whether print (newspapers), the Internet or boob tube including cable networks like FOX. They're ALL in the game for their own agendas. FOX's 'fair and balanced' is a load of bull manure. Just like the rest of the 'mainstream' media they pick and choose what they want you to know and slap down anyone who dares to tell the truth.
    One other thing. A strong challenger has emerged to kick scum bag, Paul Ryan out of Congress. I pray it will be a re-play of former U.S. House Majority 'Leader' Eric Cantor's stunning defeat in 2014.
    "House Speaker Paul Ryan’s Wisconsin primary opponent Paul Nehlen said of Ryan on Saturday, “He has betrayed us all, hasn’t he? He says he’s for a secure border. Then what’s he do? He funds every dangerous immigration policy through this $1.8 trillion omnibus. What he funded was all his special interest buddies.”
    "Nehlen cited the Trans Pacific Partnership (TPP) as one of the primary reasons for calling Ryan “the enemy”: “It’s going to send our jobs overseas, and even worse, it’s going to import foreign workers to replace us in our jobs here at home,” said Nehlen. He also recounted his recent visit to Abbott Labs in Wisconsin. Nehlen said he would look to “lock down” visa programs based on abuse and the cost to American workers:
    "Nehlen called Speaker Paul Ryan “a mercenary champion of this Trans-Pacific Trade Partnership,” adding: And that’s why I’m running. … I was outside Abbott Labs just a week-and-a-half ago. … One hundred eighty employees, IT workers, Americans, have been replaced by H1-B visa holders. I was there with Michelle Malkin and Sara Blackwell, an attorney out of Florida who is donating her time pro bono filing EOC complaints [on behalf of the American losing their jobs]. “The jobs aren’t going away,” said Nehlen. “They’re bringing in people to replace Americans in those jobs."
    Wisconsin's primary is August 9th. That's plenty of time if you live in Paul Ryan's district to get out there and help throw him out of office. Ryan has more money than Nehlen, but so did Eric Cantor over his challenger who beat him.

From Nehlen's web site: "Nehlen relocated manufacturing operations and jobs previously based in Canada to the eastern seaboard of the United States. Additionally, under his leadership, several of the company’s product lines and jobs were moved to Wisconsin. Previously, Mr. Nehlen was a division president at the Georgia-based company TydenBrooks, where he managed the 80 percent relocation of a Mexico-based factory back to the U.S." Hear, hear!
    If we the people do nothing, nothing will get done.
    Links:
    1 - Minor v. Happersett is Binding Precedent as to the Constitutional Definition of a Natural Born Citizen
    2 - Nikki Haley was Accountant and according to South Carolina Data would suggest the Family Business closed in 2010, Reinstatement in 2011 and Closure in 2013 involved paying back money still owed
    3 - US 'Muslims For Trump’ Plan Big Backing For Him
    http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd721.htm

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:00 am