Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Official ordering the closure of the investigation in a corruption case decades, "I-Oil" oil

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Official ordering the closure of the investigation in a corruption case decades, "I-Oil" oil Empty Official ordering the closure of the investigation in a corruption case decades, "I-Oil" oil

Post by Rocky Tue 10 May 2016, 4:20 am

[rtl]Official ordering the closure of the investigation in a corruption case decades, "I-Oil" oil[/rtl]

[rtl]Follow-up / Sky Press[/rtl]

[rtl] Informed sources revealed on Tuesday the closure of the investigation the cause of major corruption in oil contracts, "I- Oil" by order of the high-ranking official.[/rtl]

[rtl]The sources said in an interview seen by "Sky Press," that "the investigation to the cause of corruption in the oil contracts," I-Oil "which was unveiled by an Australian journalist were closed by order of the high-ranking official and then shut down the case gradually, noting that this issue was considered one of the biggest issues corrupt and names that were accusing them (Hussein al-Shahristani, the Iraqi Minister of Higher Education and the Minister of oil). "[/rtl]

[rtl]While stressing Observers said "Stop the investigation came after reaching a new names not mentioned by suggesting to another political crisis, and among these names Kurdish figures, in addition to pressure from al-Shahristani, and largely on the commission of inquiry and the prime deity of integrity."[/rtl]

[rtl]The Committees of integrity, oil and energy Alaniapetan achieved earlier in the scandal published outside Iraq, about the corruption of the oil investment licensing deals.[/rtl]

[rtl]Description Australian journalist Nick McKenzie, who blew a corruption case oil contracts Hussain al-Shahristani personality most corrupt in Iraq, while earlier that al-Shahristani detect and oil minister, former cream and coffee and head of the South Oil Company Dhia Jaafar al-Moussawi they have the clout and huge influence in the decision-making process for converting contracts to Western firms , and he noted that he has been the electronic correspondence between Ahmed al-Jubouri, analysis and Leona Oil company, and through access to the al-Shahristani, and we learned that what is meant by the teacher.[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 9:50 am