Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Agriculture opens modern village project in Basra 100 grants available arable land.

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Agriculture opens modern village project in Basra 100 grants available arable land. Empty Agriculture opens modern village project in Basra 100 grants available arable land.

Post by Rocky Thu 12 May 2016, 7:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Agriculture opens modern village project in Basra 100 grants available arable land.

Wasit /long press 

The Agriculture Ministry announced the opening of the modern village project in Wasit governorate in order to support the agricultural sector both the Patty and animal in the province, showed that modern village project is part of the Ministry's efforts to support small businesses and provide jobs for the agricultural part, confirmed 100 coverage available farm land, each 40-acre area. The Director of agriculture and mriosh the Chief of Wasit (range), that "the specialized Committee of the Ministry of agriculture and local government modern village project opened in the excavation area (120 km north of Kut) which is one of the most important projects sponsored by the Ministry of agriculture, animal and vegetable. Mriosh said that "the opening of the village comes under the Ministry's plan to run agronomists and veterinarians and agricultural institutes graduates who did not have employment opportunities in government departments". Mriosh pointed out that "at this stage included village project distribution of agricultural land 100 40-acre area between eligible farm dedicated to supporting agriculture based on these scientific competencies that have academic skills and experience in the management of agricultural affairs." and urged agricultural cultivation and dedicated seamstresses who plots to "accelerate better exploitation and exploitation of adoption of modern scientific methods in the various agricultural operations down to achieve higher rates of agricultural production,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 5:16 pm