Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament warning of prejudice again staff salaries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament warning of prejudice again staff salaries Empty Parliament warning of prejudice again staff salaries

Post by Rocky Sat 14 May 2016, 9:45 am

Parliament warning of prejudice again staff salaries

05/14/2016

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BAGHDAD / JD / .. of the Committee on Economy and Investment parliamentary warned, deducting any part of the salaries of employees in the next year's budget, calling on the government to recover the amounts withheld from salaries during the current year. A member of the committee MP Abdul Salam al-Maliki told / KD / that Iraq possessed human resources, natural and financial big film up to bankruptcy stage yet, adding that the government at the doors of the preparation of 2017 budget, we must address some of the mistakes that occurred in the previous budgets. He added that his committee rejects prejudice again, staff salaries and the deduction of any part of any pretext because that will affect the staff, who are the largest segment of society, demanding recovery of the amounts withheld from employees' salaries during the current year in Almqubl.anthy / 8 / budget year.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Jul 2024, 7:36 pm